Friends of St John the Baptist Church
100 Club Lottery
The Friends of St John the Baptist’s Church in Harrietsham raise valuable funds for the maintenance and upkeep of the Grade 1 listed church building and its surroundings to ensure that its contribution to the whole community of Harrietsham continues.
To help us to do this we have launched a 100 Club, a private lottery which is open to all residents of the village of Harrietsham in Kent and the surrounding area, their family and friends, as well as people who have or had a connection with the Church, whether they live in Harrietsham or not. As a private lottery you have to be invited to join and, if you join, you will be allocated a number or numbers and your tickets are not transferable. You also have to be 18 or over to join.
Each month there will be a draw for 50% of the income. This amount shall be divided between 3 lucky winners. For example, if we have 100 members/numbers the income for that month will be £200 and 50% will be used as the prize fund i.e. £100 split into three prizes.
- The 1st prize will be £50 (if 100 numbers)
- The 2nd prize will be £30 (if 100 numbers)
- The 3rd prize will be £20 (if 100 numbers)
If you would like further information and an application form, please complete the form on the right and click 'Send' when done, we will then send you full details.
Click for the 100 Club Rules
Result of the Fortieth draw of the Friends of St John 100 Club. Drawn on 14 March 2020 by Peter Brown supervised by Michael Gear and Chris Roots.
114 numbers were included in the draw giving a prize fund of £114
- First prize £57.00 – number 105 – Janet and Brian Hall
- Second prize £34.20 – number 59 – Robert Stythe
- Third prize £22.80 – number 112 – Valerie and Stephen Brown
Result of the Thirty-ninth draw of the Friends of St John 100 Club. Drawn on 8 February 2020 by Chris Roots at the Soup Saturday lunch event under the supervision of Michael Gear (Independent Adjudicator). 115 numbers were included in the draw giving a prize fund of £115
- First prize £58.60 – number 57 – Marjorie Darby
- Second prize £34.50 – number 9 – William Hubble
- Third prize £23.00 – number 75 – Mrs D E Parker
Result of the Thirty-eighth draw of the Friends of St John 100 Club. Drawn on 11 January 2020 by Chris Roots at the Soup Saturday lunch event under the supervision of Michael Gear (Independent Adjudicator). 116 numbers were included in the draw giving a prize fund of £116
- First prize £58.00 – number 88 – Janice Brockwell
- Second prize £34.80 – number 116 – Christine Harbord
- Third prize £23.20 – number 20 – Brian and Angela Gatland
For further information and details of how to become a member - contact the Administrator, Chris Roots,firstname.lastname@example.org
Each month the winning tickets will be displayed here and will be kept on the website for three months. The above names of the winners are as entered on the 100 Club application forms of the members concerned.